1. state your name: Alex
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: Idk
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My younger sister is pretty cool
4. what was your first job? Helped my uncle with some construction on his house, guess that counts,
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? Well, shit, probably.
6. do you miss your ex? Yeah man I think about her pretty often, wonder how she’s doing, so on.
7. white chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark usually.
8. do people praise you for your looks? From time to time.
9. what is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Blue, black, red.
10. how do you wear your makeup? Never really worn makeup, I’d like to learn how to do it though.
11. what are some of your nicknames? Al
12. how many bedrooms are in your house? 5
13. how many bathrooms? 4
15. do you have a car? Nah
16. do you work out every week? Not really, playing with the doge is the most exercise i get these days
17. did you brush your teeth this morning? Yus
18. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Nah
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? noooo I am not a very good singer
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? stuff
21. do you like your eyes? Yeah I guess they could be a prettier color tbh
22. do you think you are pretty? Yeah I consider myself reasonably attractive.
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? My parents.
24. how much money in your bank account? stuff
25. are you single? Nope.
26. do you want kids? Oh jeez….not particularly.
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: I have this camo one I use sometimes.
28. what celebrity do you think is hot? stuff
29. last movie you saw in theaters: …Frozen maybe??? idk.
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? No
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? No
32. have you ever cheated? Nope.
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? No
34: what do you like to do in your spare time? Internet bullshit, video games, music, writing.
35: what’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? My friend made me a cute bracelet once.
36: who was the last person you texted? My girlfriend…still hard to believe I have one of those now, dang.
37: how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? 3
38: how do you look right now? probably not great
39: who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? Don’t judge me, but myself. I know it’s cheesy but I have reasons which I won’t bother with right now.
I just want to create art and make you orgasm
well “not cynthia” (if that IS your real name)
they wouldn’t be secrets if i told them now would they
The smart, gentle, and kind ones. Body type isn’t important. What’s the point if they’re good for looking at but a pain to be around???
I’m not sure what this is, but I have no complaints
wait this isn’t a Dreamcast
we’ve been duped
gotta leave fast
we’ve been in a call for nearly four hours and i think a solid hour and a half of it was mostly silence
what started as a conversation about other planets and such has turned into a conversation about fucking in space and condoms with glow in the dark stars on them
ヽ༼♥ل͜♥༽ﾉ I’ll see you on the dark side of the moonヽ༼♥ل͜♥༽ﾉ
If you think instrumental music is stupid you can decrescendo out of my life
There are people I don’t like in my house and they’re not even family. Is there some kind of forcefield I can put up to keep people I don’t like away???
Martin Sensmeier, Native American (Tlingit and Koyukon-Athabascan Tribes) actor/model.
THIS GUY IS BACK ON MY DASH
with his hair
yo this man is fine BUT i’m really jealous of his hairs. like omg how is it so pretty and long?
Oh good lord. Not even just the hair. I’ll take everything about this man, thanks.
This guy looks like a video game character.
You know, if I was a parent, it would be at this point that I’d rip the game from his hands, stash it in my backpack, and force him to enjoy history goddamnit. This vacation cost a lot and the game is only for the hotel and travel time.
imagine trying to force someone to think that stonehenge is fun
Seeing Stonehenge as a British kid basically involves driving past a caravan that’s flipped onto a car, your dad dad driving around the Welcome Break car park for 15 minutes before he finds the exit after stopping to buy some overpriced Ginsters, and getting stuck in traffic next to Stonehenge for about 2 hours on the A303 because your dad didn’t think skirting around it on the A36 through Salisbury was a good idea despite it being a bank holiday weekend.
It’s less thrilling than it seems.
why look at a bunch of fucking rocks when you can become a pokemon master