Seinfeld has ruined me. For the rest of my life all anyone will ever have to do to put me in hysterics is growl “CAN’T STAND YA” at me.
Seriously, if you don’t want to ID with any particular sexual orientation, that’s totally okay. Nobody’s forcing you, it’s all good.
But if you start mocking people who do want to identify with something or other, I’m gonna have words. And most of those words are going to be “FUCK” and “YOU.”
Shoutouts to all the bisexual people whose parents are secretly hoping they’ll settle down in a heterosexual relationship and get married and have biological children.
shoutout to the pan people who have no idea how to even come out to their parents
Shoutout to all the asexual people with parents that think they’re just not ready for sex yet.
Shoutout to all the people who dont give a shit about all this “identification” crap and who just want to frolick around, liking and loving and feeling attracted to whomever they want without feeling the need to call themselves “pansexual” or labeling themselves in general
wow fuck you
Fill this in with stuff about you
- Where I’m from: New Yawk
- Where I would like to live: somewhere with nice food and lots of friends
- Favorite food: i dunno vegetarian stuff I guess
- Religion: all hail the helix fossil
- Sexual orientation: lol
- Single/taken: *cries*
- Favorite book: Harry Potter and Wheel of Time were my childhood
- Eye color: dark brown
- Favorite movie: I think it might be Kung Fu Hustle. Oops.
- Favorite TV show: don’t make me pick one
- *holds a gun to your head*: FINE atla I guess
- Favorite band/singer: CONSIDER THE SOURCE blkjdhfblsd (also Tool)
- Random fact about me: I can solve a Rubik’s cube.
- Favorite day of the year: idk
- Favorite colour: I like pastel-ish colors these days.
- If I have any pets; if so, their names: a doge name Stevie Ray Vaughan, he’s adorable, I should post a picture
- What I’m listening to right now: nothin right now, I’m starved for new music
- Last movie I’ve watched: Thor 2, it was aight
- What’s my ringtone: bzzzzzzt bzzzzzzt
- Favorite male character from a TV show: BELIEVE IN THE KAMINA WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
- Favorite female character from a TV show: I’m gonna agree with the person I’m reblogging from and say that all of the ponies are amazing characters.
- What my name means: “to defend”, more or less
- Favorite superhero: idk
- Celebrity crush: Simon Amstell and Bo Burnham because I have a thing for comedians.
writing essays like
writing timed essays
It is seriously messed up how accurate this is
New tool album new Tool album nEW TOOL ALBUM NEW TOOLALBUMNEWTOOLALBUM
Listen to this album. Listen to this album as you sleep. Listen to this album as you lie there awake. Listen to this album as you live. You are alive. You are a soul. You are in a body. You are you. You are beautiful. You are in dire need of this album - Earulas
I see no difference
One is a strong leader, a role model, makes generally wise decisions in the face of difficult problems, and is one of the strongest forces for good in the entire world.
The other is the President.