Fill this in with stuff about you
- Where I’m from: New Yawk
- Where I would like to live: somewhere with nice food and lots of friends
- Favorite food: i dunno vegetarian stuff I guess
- Religion: all hail the helix fossil
- Sexual orientation: lol
- Single/taken: *cries*
- Favorite book: Harry Potter and Wheel of Time were my childhood
- Eye color: dark brown
- Favorite movie: I think it might be Kung Fu Hustle. Oops.
- Favorite TV show: don’t make me pick one
- *holds a gun to your head*: FINE atla I guess
- Favorite band/singer: CONSIDER THE SOURCE blkjdhfblsd (also Tool)
- Random fact about me: I can solve a Rubik’s cube.
- Favorite day of the year: idk
- Favorite colour: I like pastel-ish colors these days.
- If I have any pets; if so, their names: a doge name Stevie Ray Vaughan, he’s adorable, I should post a picture
- What I’m listening to right now: nothin right now, I’m starved for new music
- Last movie I’ve watched: Thor 2, it was aight
- What’s my ringtone: bzzzzzzt bzzzzzzt
- Favorite male character from a TV show: BELIEVE IN THE KAMINA WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
- Favorite female character from a TV show: I’m gonna agree with the person I’m reblogging from and say that all of the ponies are amazing characters.
- What my name means: “to defend”, more or less
- Favorite superhero: idk
- Celebrity crush: Simon Amstell and Bo Burnham because I have a thing for comedians.
writing essays like
writing timed essays
It is seriously messed up how accurate this is
New tool album new Tool album nEW TOOL ALBUM NEW TOOLALBUMNEWTOOLALBUM
Listen to this album. Listen to this album as you sleep. Listen to this album as you lie there awake. Listen to this album as you live. You are alive. You are a soul. You are in a body. You are you. You are beautiful. You are in dire need of this album - Earulas
I see no difference
One is a strong leader, a role model, makes generally wise decisions in the face of difficult problems, and is one of the strongest forces for good in the entire world.
The other is the President.
John C. Moffi (via ridingsidesaddle)
Eh, fuck that noise. Romance means different things for different people and it’s not for anyone to make generalizations about. Sex can be romantic. Anything can be romantic. This person decided dancing and holding hands is romantic. That’s cool, those things totally are, but so are a million other things.
Shoutouts to all the bisexual people whose parents are secretly hoping they’ll settle down in a heterosexual relationship and get married and have biological children.
shoutout to the pan people who have no idea how to even come out to their parents
Shoutout to all the asexual people with parents that think they’re just not ready for sex yet.
Just because you’re bisexual doesn’t mean you won’t be in a heterosexual relationship, get married and have kids with that person. I’m doing all those things.
I’m sorry to inform you that you may have missed the point slightly.
watch both their faces go from “courteous TV smile” to “not paid enough for this bullshit”
watch his face go from “smug bigoted smirk” to “smugger bigoted smirk”
this show is gold
Then I said, “What if our son wants to take dance classes instead of playing football with his friends,” and Turk ran off singing Safety Dance.